Kellen, van der David

Gids voor de bezoekers van het Nederlandsch Museum voor Geschiedenis en Kunst, door David van der Kellen jr., Amsterdam Seyffardt’s Boekhandel, [1887], 124 pp.

Original paper binding, 20 x 14 cm. Binding with some foxing. Text in Dutch. Guide for the Dutch museum for history and art, founded in 1875 and located at Prinsengracht 71 in The Hague. This location was closed in 1883 and moved to the Rijksmuseumgebouw in Amsterdam. In 1927 it was merged with the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.

David van der Kellen was the director of the The Hague location. A large part of the collection was originated in the “Koninklijk kabinet van Zeldzaamheden”.

Incl. BTW  38,15

Excl. BTW  35,00

Verkocht

Artikelnummer: ZZ90073 Categorieën: , , , ,

Extra informatie

Period Made

Andere suggesties…