Uw winkelwagen bevat geen artikelen.

Grant of arms donated by Sir Anthony Richard Wagner, Garter Principal King of Arms ans Sir John Dunamace Heaton-Armstrong, Clarenceux King of Arms, and Aubrey John Toppin, Esq, Norroy and Ulster King of Arms to Margaret Rowan. Zoom

Beschikbaarheid: In voorraad

€ 1.362,50 Incl. BTW ( € 1.250,00 Excl. BTW )

ROBINSON, ESHTON HALL SCHOOL, ELISABETH II
Grant of arms donated by Sir Anthony Richard Wagner, Garter Principal King of Arms ans Sir John Dunamace Heaton-Armstrong, Clarenceux King of Arms, and Aubrey John Toppin, Esq, Norroy and Ulster King of Arms to Margaret Rowan.

United Kingdom, d.d. 5 March 1964. Vellum charter, 37x52 cm. Mint condition. Handwritten, calligraphy, partly in gold, with a large hand coloured coat-of-arms as bestowed on the Ltd., and the coats-of-arms of the mentioned officials, as well as their signatures. Three wax seals attached in copper cases. Encased in an oblong red morrocco leather box with three gilt crowned monograms EIIR. All in mint condition. Eshton Hall School was situated in Gargrave in the West Riding of the County of York until the premises were abandonned and the building was turned into a nursing home. There is still an active group of alumni. During the Second World War Bentham School was relocated to Eshton Hall and afterwards in 1949 an independent public school was realised. Therefore Eshton was born as a co-ed initially. The original main building was burnt to the ground in the late 1500's, leaving only the old wing and arch. The new main building with its impressive tower was built in the early part of the 1600's by the Wilson family, who were Royalist sympathisers. H169.
Art. nr: 61035

Beschikbaarheid: In voorraad

€ 1.362,50 Incl. BTW ( € 1.250,00 Excl. BTW )