Uw winkelwagen bevat geen artikelen.

Grant of arms donated by Sir Francis James Grant, Lord Lyon King of Arms, to John Cochrane Henderson of St. Andrew's, Bowness on Windermere (1881-?) Esquire, High Sherrif and in the commission of the peace County of Westm Zoom

Beschikbaarheid: In voorraad

€ 1.007,00 Incl. BTW ( € 950,00 Excl. BTW )

HENDERSON, COCHRANE, WINDERMERE, GEORGE VI
Grant of arms donated by Sir Francis James Grant, Lord Lyon King of Arms, to John Cochrane Henderson of St. Andrew's, Bowness on Windermere (1881-?) Esquire, High Sherrif and in the commission of the peace County of Westm

British Empire, Edinburgh, d.d. 20 January 1944. Vellum charter, good condition. 30x44 cm. Manucript text and calligraphy. With a hand coloured coat-of-arms of the Henderson family (bearing the motto Virtus Nobilitat). The charter is encased in a made to fit oblong wooden case, with a metal closing mechanism and clothed with red linen, decorated in gold with GVIR initials and crowns. The charter comes with a silk embroidered sashed banner (50x47cm) bearing two Scottish thistles, the family crest and an Aesculapius. With on both sides a cord with a tassel, with fringes on each side. Dr Henderson obtained his degree as bachelor of medicine in 1904 at Glasgow University he also obtained a bachelor of surgery degree. In 1911 he took over the medical practice from K. Rodas D. Shaw (London Gazette 14 april 1911). He was the only son of William Thomson Henderson of Borrowstounness, county Linlithgow and his wife Georgina Isabella Waddell. The charter relates the family tree of the Henderson and Cochrane families and entitles Dr Henderson to bear the assigned coat of arms. H99
Art. nr: 60983

Beschikbaarheid: In voorraad

€ 1.007,00 Incl. BTW ( € 950,00 Excl. BTW )